View Floor Plan
The luxury development is set in the very heart of the town centre with its plethora of specialist shops, boutiques, restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, cinema and watering holes on the doorstep!
This picturesque market town is the ‘town for festivals’ and entertainment which includes The Literary & Arts Festival, Food and Drink Festival, Rewind 80’s Music Festival, Henley Festival (five wonderful summer evenings of music, comedy and culture) and the world famous Henley Royal regatta.
The commuter is well serviced by both the M4 (J8/J9) and M40 motorways (approx. 7 miles) and the train station offers rail access to London Paddington via Twyford.
• High specification thermal and acoustic insulation
• Independently room controlled underfloor electric heating
• TV and Satellite cabling
• Home security system with entry phone
• Fire alarm system – Central linked
• Heat recovery ventilation system
• Oak timber flooring excluding bedrooms which are ready to be carpeted
• Fully tiled shower/WC
• Fully tiled en-suite in 2 bed apartments
• Tiled kitchen floor in 2 bed apartments
• LED lighting
Fully fitted Clerkenwell kitchen, glass splash backs and granite work tops with integrated appliances:
• Bosch inbuilt oven
• Bosch dish washer
• Bosch washing machine
• Bosch fridge freezer
• Bosch electric hob
• Lamona extract canopy
• Insinkerator waste disposal unit
• Boiling Tap
The development can be accessed via Market Place or Greys Road Car Park.
From the car park automated double gates open into a block and paved driveway with attractive landscaping and 5 allocated car park spaces.
A communal bin and cycle store.
There is a 2 year Developers Guarantee for all defects arising from workmanship, fixtures and fittings and systems.
£1 per £1,000 of purchase price
Ground Rent Reviews
After 20 years and every 20 years thereafter in line with CMI
£1.25 per sq ft approx..